- Wind resistant cantilever umbrella with a giant canopy for maximum shade protection
- Heavy duty design (approx. 37kg weight) maximises strength and wind resistance while still maintaining a contemporary design aesthetic
- Well suited to exposed areas such as large pools, high decks, coastal locations, etc
- Easy action winding handle to open and close the umbrella
- Unique integrated rotational handle and lock – 360 degree rotation
- Large sizes provide maximum coverage
- Industry leading 3 year warranty on frame & mechanics and 5 year warranty against fading of canvas
- 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Canvas – Recacril by Recasens – the best outdoor fabric on the market
Eclipse® 3m Square
Call for price & printing options
Eclipse® 4m Octagonal
Call for price & printing options
*Capital Cities Only
Eclipse® 3m Sq
Eclipse® 4m Oct
Eclipse® 3m x 4m RT
|Installed Wind Rating (km/h) – refer Note 1 below||65||65||50|
|Freestanding base rating (km/h) – refer Note 2 below||30||30||–|
Note 1: Wind rating applies when umbrella installed in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
Note 2: Wind rating is a guide based on minimum 880 x 880mm square base, weighing at least 240kg.
Wind ratings are a guide only. Umbrellas should always be closed in anticipation of strong winds and storms and should never be left open unattended. The warranty does not cover wind damage.
Standard colours (100% solution dyed premium acrylic canvas):
Non-Standard colours (100% solution dyed premium acrylic canvas):
Non-Standard Striped colours (100% solution dyed premium acrylic canvas):
- Best suited to logos that feature 1-5 spot colours
- Printed on umbrella canvas – many colours to choose from but they must be selected from our available range (closest match to corporate colour)
- Logo required as a vector file
- Colours specified as Pantone/PMS codes for colour-matching of print
Our side-post umbrellas can be easily installed using a “semi-permanent” method that provides the most safe and secure operation.
The spigot (pictured) is included with every side-post umbrella and can be bolted directly onto a concrete slab or decking. Additional installation accessories provide the option of making the spigot removable.
Our base plate is suited for areas with existing concrete or decking. Decking installations need to have extra support installed to the joists and for concrete the base plate can be bolted down with a minimum concrete thickness to be 100mm.
The inground sleeve is to be used for garden beds, lawn or any other soft surface or a paved area with sand/aggregate under the pavers. The hole will need to be a minimum of 40cm wide and 70cm deep and belled out at the bottom, once the concrete is set approx 2-3 days (depending on weather conditions) you can install the umbrella to the sleeve.
“880” Heavy Duty Base (with optional wheel set)
The sleek aluminium cover hides 12 concrete pavers (measuring 400mm x 400mm). This non-permanent option is perfect for areas where you would like to move the umbrella to different locations around the garden or if you live in a rental property.
The wheelset is optional, so you can use this impressive base without them. This type of base is suitable for light to moderate winds only, (depending on umbrella size).
Please note the pavers are not included. This base should not be used for the 3m x 4m Eclipse rectangle, this size requires installation only.
The Barrel extension is used to raise a cantilever umbrella out of dirt, sand or tan bark so it doesn’t cause any damage to the rotating mechanism or just to give some extra height to the umbrella if needed. It is 300mm high and 215mm in diameter, and is black powder coated steel.
The Barrel extension is designed to be bolted to an in-ground sleeve or base plate.
The Eclipse® cantilever umbrella has the option of attaching uniquely designed canopy stabiliser bars. These stabiliser arms will greatly increase the umbrellas stability on windy days. The stabiliser bars screws into a mounting block already installed in the front channel of the umbrella mast. Each stabiliser arm then attaches to the end of the umbrella arms to the left and right. The stabiliser bars are designed for an environment where the umbrella needs to be up for longer periods of time in windy conditions
Although we have designed our cantilever umbrellas to last and have manufactured the canopies using the highest quality outdoor fabrics, we still recommend using a cover-bag to protect your umbrella through the winter months.
The cover bag includes a built in rod for ease of use, so you won’t need to climb onto a ladder to secure the cover bag in place.
Colour matched to your umbrella in our standard colours.
Our rechargeable LED lights comes with matching clips to attach the light to the canopy frame on any location on the arms of the umbrella. You will need to plug in and charge the batteries before use and should last approx 6 hours.
- Simple one-button function
- When on 100% power each light offers 400LM
- 3 operational modes: 1) 100% lighting (2) 50% energy saving mode (3) Flash alarm
- Strong magnet built into one end of the light, to allow hanging from metal objects
Etna LED light with remote
Made with a magnetised base the light can be placed on any metal surface, umbrella canopy, table top or even floated in a swimming pool. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use it has has an 8-10 hour battery life, and 24 different colour options. The Etna light comes complete with an induction charger, electrical adapter, infrared remote control, magnet and storage bag.