Instant Shade Umbrellas are perfect for all outdoor promotional activities. Screen printing or digital printing is available on the entire range. Umbrellas can be installed permanently using our custom-design inground fitting systems or used on mobile bases if installation is not possible.
With their silver-anodised aluminium frames and wide range of attractive and contemporary canvas colours, our umbrellas are perfect for restaurants, cafes and shops looking for a stylish and contemporary look. Perfect also for events, markets, shows, wineries and much more.
Our umbrellas can be customised with printing of any text and/or logo or even all-over coverage with digital printing. Printing can be on the roof panels or (optional) drop-down valances.
Branding your very own umbrellas or cafe barriers is a very economical way of marketing. The cost of printing is determined by the quantity of umbrellas, and the size, complexity and type of printing. Contact us with your requirements for a detailed quotation.
Branding is available across our entire range of umbrellas, with the most popular models being:
For a ‘behind the scenes’ look at how our Branded Commercial Umbrellas are made, visit our Blog post here.
- Best suited to logos that feature 1-5 spot colours
- Printed on umbrella canvas – many colours to choose from but they must be selected from our available range (closest match to corporate colour)
- Logo required as a vector file
- Colours specified as Pantone/PMS codes for colour-matching of print
- For more elaborate artwork and graphics and logos
- Full edge-to-edge coverage of the umbrella panels is possible
- Canvas can be made to match a corporate colour by printing the entire surface with a Pantone/PMS colour (topside of canopy only)
- Artwork supplied as very hi-res CMYK files
- We use and recommend UV-digital printing for most outdoor umbrella applications (increased fade resistance)
- Sublimation printing is also available for tight budgets or where the umbrellas will only be used for occasional events
- Click here to find out more about UV-digital vs Sublimation printing
- 2m Square Cafe Series umbrellas
- Sublimation printed canopies for occasional event use
- All-over print coverage
- Drop-down valances
- 2m Square Cafe Series umbrela
- Black Polyester canvas canopy with valance
- Logo files were quite intricate with a lot of shading and detail
- 6-7 spot colours
- High-resolution screen printing was used
- Printing on roof panels and valance
- 2m Square Cafe Series umbrella
- Tan coloured acrylic canvas canopy
- 4 spot colours
- Screen printing
- Printing on all four roof panels
- 3m Square Cafe Series umbrella
- Black Polyester canvas canopy with two split valances on each side
- 1 small spot-colour logo on valances
- Screen printing
- Total of 8 prints per umbrella