- Rust free anodized aluminum frames
- Canopy arms feature 50 x 25 x 2.2mm reinforced aluminium extrusion
- 94mm diameter mast
- Three (3) year warranty on frame and mechanics
- Maintenance free, long life winding handle system
- Removeable winder handle
- Fully retractable – very quick and easy to open and close
- Telescopic opening action – long umbrella arms close high above tables, chairs and other nearby objects
- Premium 100% Solution Dyed acrylic canvas – Recacril by Recasens – the best outdoor fabric on the market
- UV-resistant, UPF80+
- 5 year warranty against fading of Acrylic Canvas in commercial environments
- Many colours available
The Nova HD giant umbrella offers maximum shade protection for residential and commercial areas. The canopy arms are super-strong and are connected to an impressive 90mm mast with no less than six internal reinforcing channels for extra strength. The Nova HD is quite simply the best non-permanent umbrella shade solution on the market today.
Despite their size these umbrellas can be fully removed if required. They are not a permanent structure and therefore don’t require council permission.
Nova 3m Square RRP $4,345*
Nova 4m Square RRP $4,730*
Nova 5m Octagonal RRP $5,005*
Nova 5m Square RRP $5,665*
*Capital Cities Only
Nova 3m Square
Nova 4m Square
Nova 5m Oct
Nova 5m Square
|Installed Wind Rating (km/h) – refer Note 1 below||100||90||90||80|
Note 1: Wind rating applies when umbrella installed in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
Wind ratings are a guide only. Umbrellas should always be closed in anticipation of strong winds and storms and should never be left open unattended. The warranty does not cover wind damage.
Standard colours (Premium Solution Dyed Acrylic Canvas)
Striped Colours (Premium Solution Dyed Acrylic Canvas)
Hinged spigot (included)
Hinged Spigot makes erecting the big long umbrella much easier. The spigot is designed to attach to the top of the plate or inground fitting (below) or it can also be bolted directly to an existing concrete slab or deck but in this case the hinge cannot be used.
Base plate RRP $214.50
Our base plate is suited for areas with existing concrete or decking. Decking installations need to have extra support installed to the joists and for concrete the base plate can be bolted down with a minimum concrete thickness to be 100mm.
Inground Sleeve RRP $214.50
The inground sleeve is to be used for garden beds, lawn or any other soft surface or a paved area with sand/aggregate under the pavers. The hole will need to be a minimum of 50cm wide and 70cm deep and belled out at the bottom, once the concrete is set approx 2-3 days (depending on weather conditions) you can install the umbrella to the sleeve.
Nova Heavy Duty Paver Base RRP $770 (pavers not included)
This non permanent option is perfect for areas where you would like to move the umbrella to different locations around the garden or if you live in a rental property.
The sleek aluminium cover hides to 8 concrete pavers 500mm x 500mm (pavers not included). This type of base is suitable for light winds only.
- Large RRP $385 (to suit 3m SQ, 4m SQ & 5m SQ)
- Extra Large RRP $385 (to suit 5m OCT only)
These protective covers will protect your umbrella from the elements if you plan on keeping your Nova umbrella closed for long periods of time or storing it away. Protecting you umbrella from rain, dust and bird droppings is crucial to prolong the life of the umbrella frame and canopy and to keep it looks it’s best for years to come. Only available in Black.
- Integrated LED light kit built into the Nova HD umbrella mast
- Operate via remote control (included with kit)
- Color change function
- Option to use via smartphone App
- Low voltage
- 10m cable included
- Ready to use; plug in and go
- Timer function available on the App
- Easy to use and operate
- Water repellent
- Impressive and stylish lighting solution
- Contact us for pricing