Australia's Best Commercial Cantilever Umbrella Range
Cantilever umbrellas (also known as side-post umbrellas) are perfect for commercial situations where space is at a premium and there may not be room for central umbrella poles and bases. A cantilever umbrella allows you to maximise the amount of tables and seating directly under the canopy as there is not a post and base taking up room in the middle.
It is important that commercial-grade cantilever umbrellas are used because domestic grade products will not handle the rigours of use in a commercial environment, and could be dangerous to patrons if strong wind was to suddenly hit.
There are several models available:
- Our entry level-model Aurora cantilever umbrella, which is light-weight enough to use on a moveable base, yet strong enough to handle commercial conditions
- Our biggest, strongest and most popular model, the heavy duty Eclipse cantilever umbrella
- The uniquely designed Spectra cantilever umbrella, for venues looking for extra “wow-factor”
Below are some features to look for in commercial cantilever umbrellas:
- Engineer wind rating – use this as a guide to the strength of an umbrella when comparing different models
- Australian Certificate of Compliance Design (CCOD)
- Marine-grade anodised aluminium means no rust, no paint to flake – especially if being used in coastal environments
- Vented canopies facilitate airflow and stabilizer bars provide greater stability in wind
- Commercial grade canvas fabrics that are water repellant, UV-resistant and colour-fast (ie. fade resistant)
- 360° rotation if required
- Ability to secure the umbrella to prevent theft