The Finbrella canopy has a conventional inverted bowl shape until the ‘Fin’ is deplyed by simply pulling the rope and fixing it into position.
With the ‘Fin’ deployed, the canopy assumes a smooths asymmetrical profile and unique geometry so that the wind-lift is minimised. The Finbrella canopy shape substantially reduced the tendency to tip backwards with the wind, allowing the wind to flow through.
The ‘Fin’ acts just like a wind vane or windmill tail, turning and aligning the canopy to maintain the optimum aerodynamic position for constant wind-stability.
The lightweight Grade 6061 (T6) aluminum resin coated frames are rust free and will enable you to move them easily. The warranty on the frame is 2 years.
- Easy hand operation with rope mechanism makes engaging the the ‘Fin’ a breeze
- Movable paver bases with no installation required
- Installation options available
- High quality Canvas
- Water-repellant and UV-resistant canopies
- Choice between Recacrill Acrylic or Olefin fabric
- 5 Year Warranty on Recacril acrylic fabric or 2 Year Warranty on Olefin fabric
- Suitable for residential & commercial use
- 316 Stainless steel components
- Quality fabric is weather, water and UV resistant
- Perfect for boats, patios and decks
- Courtyards and backyards
- Pool areas and balconies
- Tested wind speed 90kph
f-model small umbrellas
|Ground Clearance (closed)||–||130cm||180cm|
f-model large umbrellas
|Ground Clearance (closed)||85cm||50cm|
Recacril Acrylic Fabric Colours:
Olefin Fabric Colours:
finbrella base options:
Fixed Camlock Base
Low porfile fixed position polished stainless steel base. Very simple, very secure.
The camlock system is an Australian invention licensed to Finbrella.
To suit models: F-220, F-280, F-330 & and F-400
Moveable Camlock Base
A low profile alternative to the moveable paver base, Galvanised steel, readily relocated using the Camlock system.
To suit models: F-220, F-280, F-330 and F-400
Movable Paver Base
Strong aluminium frames with riser spigot. Uses standard size pavers of your choice to allow matching of your base to suit your setting.
To suit models: F-220, F-280, F330 and F-400
Strong, lightweight aluminium finsihed with corrosion resistant coatings
To suit models: F-160, F-220 and F-280