- Marine-grade materials guarantee longevity
- Anodized aluminium finish is salt water resistant
- Rust free and no paint or powder coating to crack or chip
- Proprietary oval-shaped arms, exclusively designed connectors and central hubs
- Ultra light aluminium frame
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to open
- UV resistant resin components
- Highest grade stainless steel components
- Removable in seconds with easy “lift-lock” bracket
- 98.75% UV resistant (UPF80)
- Premium 100% Polyolefin fabric
- 100% recyclable, water repellent
- Can be washed at 40°
- 2 Year warranty against fading
The unique Paraflex wall mounted umbrella system removes the need for a heavy base and central pole, and is perfect for those ‘tight’ areas like balconies and small courtyards. The flexible arms and tilting canopy allow you to create the shade where you want, independent of the sun’s position. Paraflex has a modern design, is robust and still very easy to handle.
Paraflex 1.9m Square RRP $999
Paraflex 2.7m Hexagonal RRP $1,099
Paraflex 3m Hexagonal RRP $1,199
Standard Colours (Solution Dyed Poly-Olefin Canvas)
Non-Standard colours – add $250 (100% solution dyed premium acrylic canvas):
Paraflex protective cover – RRP $149
With a new design, this simple but effective protective cover can be used when the canopy frame is still attached to the arm of the umbrella, making this perfect to place over the umbrella to protect it overnight.
No need to get the ladder to place the cover over the umbrella, it comes with a fiberglass rod for easy installment.
Available in matching color to your umbrella.
Paraflex single pole – 220cm (1x umbrella) RRP $399
Paraflex multi pole – 230cm (4-5 umbrellas on one pole) RRP $799
Paraflex inground (inc spigot) RRP $249
This discrete inground sleeve can be used in garden beds, lawn or paved area with sand/aggregate under the pavers. The hole will need to have a minimum of 40cm wide and 70cm deep and belled out at the bottom. Allow the concrete to set which can take 2-3 days depending on the weather conditions
Paraflex spigot RRP $199
The spigot can be bolted down directly to can existing surface like concrete or decking. If bolting onto timber decking, extra support is need under the deck to help support the umbrella, this can be achieved by adding a timber block “nog” to the joists.