Tips for a Successful Install:
- As with any DIY project, ensure you have the right tools to begin with and take your time to follow the steps.
- Watch our installation video several times before commencing
- Ensure that you have measured and marked out the area that you would like to install your Cantilever Umbrella first, before you commence drilling any holes.
- The concrete screws can be purchased from a specialty bolt shop (eg – www.costlessbolts.com.au). The screws should be galvanised and measure 10mm in diameter (M10) x 75-125mm in length. Other types of hardware can also be used, for example Dyna Bolts.
- When the base plate has been secured to the concrete, and the spigot to the plate, have someone help to lift the Cantilever Umbrella securely onto the spigot.
For more information on our Cantilever Umbrellas, click here.